Would you send a friend who is visiting for the first time to this place or activity? Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a big group greater than 5? Is this place or activity suitable for all ages?
Been to The Tree Museum? Share your experiences!
Would you associate this place or activity with nature? Share another experience before you go. See what travelers are saying:. Reviewed 3 weeks ago Waste of time.
The Tree Museum (Gravenhurst) - All You Need to Know Before You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor
Reviewed July 9, via mobile There's so much potential here! Reviewed October 20, interesting. Reviewed October 1, Different kind of walk in the woods Reviewed August 6, Interesting walk. Reviewed October 30, There's a bear in there. Reviewed October 13, Highly recommend this easy but beautiful walk. Reviewed September 2, via mobile Beautiful creative installations in nature.
- The Cornell School of Hotel Administration on Hospitality: Cutting Edge Thinking and Practice.
- Which Zurich is the one for you?.
- The request could not be satisfied.?
- SUNFLOWER - Le dieu deTayma: Saison 1 Episode 3 (French Edition).
- El público Drama en cinco cuadros (Spanish Edition)?
Reviewed June 29, via mobile Interesting but lots of bugs. Reviewed May 26, didn't make it, too many bugs. Previous Next 1 2.
Nearby Hotels See all 7 hotels in Gravenhurst. Nearby Restaurants See all 66 restaurants in Gravenhurst.
- Happily Ever After!
- ERROR: The request could not be satisfied!
- ANDERSONVILLE: A STORY OF REBEL MILITARY PRISONS: FIFTEEN MONTHS A GUEST OF THE SO-CALLED SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY A PRIVATE SOLDIERS EXPERIENCE IN RICHMOND, ... MILLEN BLACKSHEAR AND FLORENCE. VOL. 3..
Nearby Attractions See all 41 attractions in Gravenhurst. See all 7 hotels See all 66 restaurants See all 41 attractions.
- Zurich Old Town Walking Tour.
- Travellers who viewed The Tree Museum also viewed.
- The White Scalper. A Story of the Texan War!
- Tree Museum!
- La arena errante. Poemas 1992/1998 (Biblioteca Era) (Spanish Edition)!
- Enea Tree Museum – Botany and Architecture Over 75,000 m2!
Related to items you viewed. Gull Lake Rotary Park. Muskoka Birds of Prey. On June 14, , the Tree Museum situated on 75, square meters of land near Upper Lake Zurich, has officially opened its gates.
The Tree Museum, Gravenhurst: Address, The Tree Museum Reviews: 4/5
However, one of the most remarkable and touching characteristics of most trees on view is their age. The Museum will feature approximately 50 trees representing more than 25 varieties, and showing several examples which are more than years old. Sophisticated techniques influenced by the ancient art of Bonzai shaping were applied to transplant and preserve the trees.
Another trees and plants are located in the Park which surrounds the Tree Museum, which will furthermore also serve as a landscape architecture and space laboratory. All of your saved places can be found here in My Trips.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers. Review of The Tree Museum. Ranked 11 of 35 things to do in Gravenhurst. Reviewed 24 February Write a Review Reviews See what travellers are saying: Reviewed 11 January This makes for a beautiful daytime walk, but I recommend July-Nov only! Reviewed 12 October Hiking with an Artistic Kick. Reviewed 21 February Ask almedord about The Tree Museum. Travellers who viewed The Tree Museum also viewed.