Silicon And Beyond: Advanced Device Models And Circuit Simulators
One of the major tasks is the development of new and improved device models needed for accurate device and circuit design. Another task is the development of new circuit-simulation tools to handle very large and complex circuits. This book addresses both these issues with up-to-date reviews written by leading experts in the field.
The first three chapters of the book discuss advanced device models both for existing technologies and for new, emerging technologies. Chapters 4 and 5 discuss advanced circuit simulators that hold promise for handling circuits of much higher complexity than what is possible for typical state-of-the-art circuit simulators today. Bloggat om Silicon And Beyond: Author Fjeldly, Tor A.
Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation
Other Authors Shur, Michael. Physical Description xiii, p. Subjects Integrated circuits -- Design and construction -- Data processing. Integrated circuits -- Computer-aided design.
Semiconductors -- Computer simulation. Charge Transport in Semiconductors 3. Bipolar Junction Transistors 5.
- Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation!
- Rage (Alex Delaware Book 19)?
- Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation.
- Select the Edition for Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation Below:.
Temperature Dependence of Mobilities in Silicon App. Notes "A Wiley-Interscience publication. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Related resource Table of contents at http: Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"?
- Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation Textbook Solutions | nifaquniky.cf?
- European Energy Futures 2030: Technology and Social Visions from the European Energy Delphi Survey?
- Trond Ytterdal - NTNU?
- Main Content.
- Trond Ytterdal - NTNU!
These 4 locations in All: Open to the public. Open to the public ; TK Open to the public ; These 2 locations in New South Wales: This single location in Queensland: F Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries