Покупки по категориям
This uniquely wide range facilitates both local and comparative study. Each chapter is written by an expert in the field and includes suggestions for further reading. A chronology illustrates how key texts relate to major conflicts. The Companion also explores the latest theoretical thinking on war representation to give access to this developing area and to suggest new directions for research.
- List of Cambridge Companions to Literature and Classics - Wikipedia.
- The Cambridge Companion to Alice Munro (Cambridge Companions to Literature);
- Cambridge Companions to Literature: The Cambridge Companion to Creative Writing (2012, Hardcover).
In addition to students of literature, the volume will interest those working in war studies, history, and cultural studies. Looking for beautiful books? Visit our Beautiful Books page and find lovely books for kids, photography lovers and more. Other books in this series. The Cambridge Companion to T. The idea of war Hew Strachan; 2. War and words Kate McLoughlin; 3.
People in war Sarah Cole; 4.
Advanced and Extension English - HSC
War zones Adam Piette; 5. Creative translation Fiona Sampson; Outside the academy Richard Beard; Contemporary publishing Christopher Hamilton-Emery; Does that make sense? Approaches to the creative writing workshop A. Kennedy; Further reading; Index. Review Text "Many creative writing teachers will find that this companion helps them refresh their teaching strategies.
The Cambridge Companion to Alice Munro (Cambridge Companions to Literature) - Harvard Book Store
Review quote "Many creative writing teachers will find that this companion helps them refresh their teaching strategies. Book ratings by Goodreads. Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews.
Description Science fiction is at the intersection of numerous fields. It is a literature which draws on popular culture, and which engages in speculation about science, history, and all types of social relations.
This volume brings together essays by scholars and practitioners of science fiction, which look at the genre from these different angles. After an introduction to the nature of science fiction, historical chapters trace science fiction from Thomas More to more recent years, including a chapter on film and television. The second section introduces four important critical approaches to science fiction drawing their theoretical inspiration from Marxism, postmodernism, feminism and queer theory.
The final and largest section of the book looks at various themes and sub-genres of science fiction. Looking for beautiful books? Visit our Beautiful Books page and find lovely books for kids, photography lovers and more.
- The Purse and The Message- Two Short Stories by Honoré de Balzac.
- Souq | The Cambridge Companion to Creative Writing (Cambridge Companions to Literature) | Kuwait.
- Split Seconds: How to be Enlightened While Remaining Neurotic!
- A Conspiracy Of Violence: 1 (Adventures of Thomas Chaloner).
- Reward Yourself!
- Control Everyone with Hypnosis - The ultimate guide on Hypnotism - Mind Control - Psychology and hypnosis driven sales closing techinques?
- The Cambridge Companion to Philip Roth | Timothy Parrish - nifaquniky.cf?
Other books in this series. The Cambridge Companion to T. Science fiction before the genre Brian Stableford; 2.
New wave and backwash: Science fiction from to the present John Clute; 5. Film and television Mark Bould; 6. Science fiction and its editors Gary K. Marxist theory and science fiction Istvan Csicsery-Ronay, Jr; 8. Feminist theory and science fiction Veronica Hollinger; 9.