Customers who bought this item also bought
Living the Ethics and Morality of Islam. Religion in Modern Islamic Discourse. Abdulkader Tayob - - Columbia University Press.
The Secret of Islam: Love and Law in the Religion of Ethics. Henry Bayman - - North Atlantic Books.
TREATISE FOR THE SEEKERS OF GUIDANCE by Imam Harith al-Muhasibi | Kirkus Reviews
The Book of Character: Camille Adams Helminski ed. Islamic Ethics of Life: However, the flip side of the proverbial sword reflects a conundrum.
To be saved and make it to paradise in the afterworld, one must maintain a real and present fear of God and endure trials and tribulations while on earth. Shakir is to be lauded for his commentary, bold at times. He criticizes some contemporary Muslims for hypocrisy, as well as slandering, vilifying and despising their brethren, and cites an inability of Muslims to give sincere advice to other Muslims as a cause of ongoing troubles. There was a problem adding your email address.
- Zaid Shakir, Treatise for the Seekers of Guidance - PhilPapers;
- Imam Zaid Shakir.
- Why should you attend this program?.
- Treatise for the Seekers of Guidance - Google Книги.
Be the first to discover new talent! Treatise for the Seekers of Guidance.
Al - Muhasibi presents most of the major ideas that would both serve as the basis for a full program of spiritual development and comprise an insightful overview of a system of Islamic moral psychology. He examines in great depth and penetrating insight the psychological motivations and justifications for moral thought and action and correspondingly the associated bases of immorality.
- Sniper Trading Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises to Help You Master Sniper Trading (Wiley Trading);
- Brooks Berry In The Case Of The Stolen Season (1).
- Love at First Bite: WITH Until Death Do Us Part AND Ride the Night (Vampire Huntress Legend series).
- Qurba - Imam Zaid - Treatise for the Seekers of Guidance.
In so doing, he has provided a road map that any person can follow to overcome the guiles of his fundamental enemies: